Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Tomatoes and Flowers

The KBX and Gold Nugget cherries should ripen over that week. All but two of the Opalkas are producing. It's great! I love this time of year. Flowers are filling in and blooming. Veggies are producing. Butterflies are finally fluttering around. I'm waiting for my first hummingbird visit. I only get a few sightings a year, but every one is special.

Other changes are occurring in the garden. The butterfly bush flowers are opening. Black Knight was first. Their blossoms opened up last week. Now the Pink Delights, Adonis Blue, and Royal Red are in bloom. There are only a few cabbage white butterflies fluttering around lately. I did see one Tiger Swallowtail and one Monarch this past weekend. I am hoping that many more butterflies won't be far behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment