Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I found a GREAT Mail Order Company! Should I share the name?

After purchasing plants, trees, and shrubs from, many different local and online sources I have to share what I've learned. Most likely there will be many sources for the plants you want. Never buy from the online source with the cheapest or highest prices. If the prices are to low, you're most likely getting a small plant recently started from seed or a rooted cutting. If you go with the source with highest price, you're just wasting your money. I've ordered plants from numerous places, but over the last two years I have been purchasing most of my plants through one company in particular. They have the best plants for very reasonable prices. Not quite the cheapest. Certainly not the most expensive. Quality...unbeatable. In fact there plants are typically better than those I find in most nurseries.

Now I'm wondering... Should I share my source? Demand might go up. Then prices might follow. Should I? Um, Okay. I will. Only because I wish I would have known about the years ago. I love GREAT GARDEN PLANTS! Their site is at greatgardenplants.com. I thoroughly recommend that you check them out. They have a great selection. The last two seasons (perhaps longer) they have been giving out a free daylily with every order. It's worth buying from them it even without the bonus plant. If you sign up for their newsletter you even get a coupon for $5 off your first order. That's what reeled me in, but it was the large, healthy plants that hooked me. Customer service is unbeatable as well. They even have a triple guarantee. I've never had to use it, but it made me feel better about placing my first order. On a scale of one to ten...Easily a 10.

Oh, and I am in no way affiliated with this company. I just love buying plants. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment