Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Favorite New Toy!

If you like making pumpkin cookies (or other cookies from your harvests) I found a must-have item. I didn't even know these existed until a friend of mine mentioned them. For less than $20 I purchased two aluminized steel cookie sheets with silicone liners. I will never bake without silicone liners again. Ever. I wrote more about the product on my Recipe blog if you are interested and posted the link to the item. They say they'll be delivered by Christmas. Right now they are on clearance, so get them while you can. A great gift and a must-have for any cookie baker. I love these pans! I couldn't burn a cookie on them if I tried!

2 comments:

  1. Love them... thinking of all the wonderful things you could bake on those sheets. I would start with my favorite THUMB PRINT COOKIES!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to put them on the Christmas cookie list too!

    Merry Christmas Bren!

    ReplyDelete